Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Magic the Gathering

Ok so far this has to be the geekiest post I have yet. This is worse than the Killer Bunnies One. So, I got into playing Magic the Gathering again, which is good and bad. Its good, because it gives me something to do and think about, and allows me to have a hobby that doesn't involve a computer or moving at dangerously fast speeds. Its bad, because it costs quite a bit to play and probably some other random reasons that I cant think of right now. This Friday I plan on going to play "Friday Night Magic", which should be pretty fun. This will be the first time I have ever played with random people. I also have 2 boxes of the latest expansions, Planer Chaos and Time Spiral on order. After those get here I will get to start building a Type II deck and hopefully get to enter a tournament to play in. Well thats it for now. More after Friday I suppose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are the biggest geek I know, and how much I love you for it sickens me!