Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Mockingbirds......
So today I went out to my garage to start up my bike like any other day and there was this bird that was just loud and annoying. I just ignored its constant squawking and whistling, and continued to move my bike out the the garage. As I was doing this the bird changed its song and then changed it again and again. It rotated through about 5 different sounds before repeating itself. The bird was making the same sounds as the standard car alarm does. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I could not see the bird, since it was sitting in a thick pine tree, but I'm guessing that it was a mockingbird. I started to look around the internet and found an article titled "Mockingbird Imitates Car Alarm Perfectly". So, I'm going to assume the bird I heard was a Mockingbird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment